- The mean temperature in Aberdeen, Scotland is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain at intervals. Only 60mm (2.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 18 days.
- In July the heavens above Aberdeen, Scotland are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:07 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:25 long and the longest day is 17:51 long with an average length of 17:15.
- There are approximately 11:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.7% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk
Aberdeen, Scotland Weather in July Discussion
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberdeen, Scotland:
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S