Vs > Ust-Oloj
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ust-Oloj Climate & Distance Between
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Benghazi, Libya
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Scotland vs College Park, Md, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Buckhannon, Wv, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Paoli, In, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Chateauroux, France
Onslow, Western Australia vs Pune
Almaty vs De Funiak Springs, Fl
Taungoo vs Alger ( Dar El Beida )
Oshima vs Hughenden, Queensland
- The distance between Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk and Ust-Oloj, Russia is approximately 6,172 km or 3,835 mi.
- To reach Aberdeen, Scotland in this distance one would set out from Ust-Oloj bearing 348° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Aberdeen, Scotland bearing 188.8° or S .
- Aberdeen, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ust-Oloj has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Aberdeen, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Ust-Oloj is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20 °C (36°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.6 °C (67.7°F) less in Aberdeen, Scotland. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 519.6 mm (20.5 in) more which is equivalent to 519.6 l/m² (12.75 US gal/ft²) or 5,196,000 l/ha (555,487 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.3° higher in Aberdeen, Scotland than in Ust-Oloj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aberdeen, Scotland relative to Ust-Oloj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Oloj vs Aberdeen, Scotland
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Jos, Nigeria
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Arad, Romania
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Ust-Oloj vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Ust-Oloj vs Miliana, Algeria
Ust-Oloj vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Ust-Oloj vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Sao Simao vs Aranyaprathet
KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA) vs Bougoun
Laboulaye vs Minusinsk
Summerville, Sc vs Bunkie, La
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ust-Oloj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Scotland
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Oloj