Climate of Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk Average Weather
- Aberdeen, Scotland, united-kingdom, 57°10'N, 2°12'W, 65 m (213 ft)
- Aberdeen, Scotland has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Aberdeen, Scotland is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 784 mm (30.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1401 hours.
- If Aberdeen, Scotland were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S